In order to compete, every submission had to meet the following criteria:
- You had to use Charmin brand toilet paper. (sorry, Cottonelle)
- Tape, glue and/or a needle & thread were allowed. (sorry, Swingline stapler)
- An actual person had to be able to wear it. (No dogs allowed, apparently)
- That person had to be able to take the dress on and off.
As I was researching this captivating story, I came across some really good snarky comments about her victory on Fark.com.
Here's a sampling of my favorites:
- "I'm sure she's flush with excitement." courtesy of Abe Vigoda's Ghost. "Guess she wiped the competition."
- "She sounds clingy." says Janzee.
- "Great Scott." says Runcible Spork.
- " Good for her. I don't suppose toilet tissue dress designers get many opportunities two ply their trade." courtesy of I Can't Believe It's Not Boutros
- " The bonus is that when your marriage fails you can flush the evidence without farking up your septic system." says user Vodka
I imagine all my fellow Pinterest users are freaking out right now and pinning this photo to their future wedding idea boards right now, huh?